What Galderma claims:
- Gentle yet effective skin cleansing for baby’s skin.
- Recommended for gentle cleansing of damaged skin associated with common skin conditions and following dermatological treatments.
- Gentle, non-irritating daily cleanser for sensitive and dry skin.
- Soap free formula removing dirt, make-up and other impurities without drying the skin.
- Helps skin retain needed moisture.
- Leaves skin feeling soft, smooth and healthy.
- pH balanced.
- High tolerance.
Directions for use:
- Apply Cetaphil Cleansing Lotion to the skin and massage gently.
- Without water: wipe off excess with soft tissue or cotton wool.
- With water: rinse and pat dry with a soft towel.
- Available in two sizes of 125 ml and 250 ml
Water, cetyl alcohol, propylene glycol, sodium lauryl sulfate, stearyl alcohol, methylparaben, propylparaben, butylparaben.
♫ Tap.. Tap… One little, two little, three littles pimples..♪
Talk about music & lyrics….:) These are one of my favorite lyrics of all time.. NOT
But, guess what? I’m 28 years old and still belting it out \m/
Thirteen years – that’s how long I’ve been rocking the rosy-bumpy look of teen to adult acne.
And, five years – that’s how long Cetaphil Cleansing Lotion has been helping me fight the fight for a clearer skin.
A light, whitish and translucent liquid, the lotion glides smoothly over the skin (wet or dry). It gently removes the day’s dirt and grime with zero suds, leaving zero residue on the skin. The cleanser doesn’t exfoliate or rejuvenate. So, if you’re looking for such benefits, this lotion is not for you. All it does is gently cleanse with no adverse reactions (in my case). Cystic breakouts, hive flare-ups, severe eczema, post-laser – I have used the cleanser every single time. However, I must add that I am yet to test it’s make-up removing prowess, since I’ve never worn any.
I know, I know… The cleanser’s formulation with its toxic mix of skin irritating and hormone interfering chemicals has been widely criticized as the ‘devil’ that ‘isn’t doing your skin any favors’. Well…. I’ve certainly tried my share of ‘cleaner’ and ‘natural’ formulations by Pai, Oskia, Weleda, etc. And, till date, not single one of them has suited my skin as well as Cetaphil.
Of course, I know it my heart that there is a less toxic/ more natural cleanser out there for me. But, until we find each other, Cetaphil’s little devil, I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love you and honor you all the days of my life. 🙂